Recreational Combination Classes
Rockin Tots, Ity Bitties, Tots +, & Combination Classes through 2nd Grade
- Includes Creative Movement, Ballet & Tumbling OR Ballet, Tap, Tumbling OR Ballet, Tap, Jazz/ Tumbling
- Weekly 35-45 minute classes
- Perform 2 routines in QC's annual Spring Recital
- Tuition $35-$45 monthly ($350-$470 annually divided into monthly payments)
- 2 Costumes (due November & January) $65 - $85 each
Recreational Genre Specific Classes
Jazz, Tap, Lyrical 3rd Grade through Teens
- Includes a specific genre class (jazz, tap OR lyrical)
- Weekly 30 minute class
- Perform 1 routine in QC's annual Spring Recital
- Tuition $32 monthly ($320 annually divided into monthly payments)
- 1 Costume (due November) $85 each
Hip Hop, Clog, Modern, Acro, Ballet & More
- Includes specific class style (hip hop, modern, clog, pointe etc.)
- Weekly 35- 90 minute classes
- Acro for Dancers is offered in 7-8 week sessions 6 times per year.
- Most specialty classes perform 1 routine in QC's annual Spring Recital
- Tuition $47- $57 monthly ($423-$513 annually divided into monthly payments)
- 1 Costume (due January) $85
Elite, Premiere, Star, Hip Hop & Pom
- Weekly or Twice a Week 45 minute to 3 hour classes
- Variety of commitment levels available
- Compete in 2-5 competitions a season
- $50-$250 monthly tuition
- a comprehensive payment plan is created for each dancer to allow a steady monthly payment that will include costumes, competition entry fees and tuition fees.
- Solo, Duet & Trio opportunities also available
- Dancers interested in a Competition Team will need to audition for team placement.
Jazz, Tap, Zumba, Social & Ballroom Dance
- Weekly 45 minute Zumba or Zumba Gold Classes
- Weekly 45 minute dance classes to include Jazz & Tap
- Zumba classes are offered in 4-6 week sessions throughout the season
- Adult Jazz/ Tap classes are offered October through May
- Zumba tuition $25-$35 per session
- Adult Jazz/ Tap classes are $250 for the season (Adults with a child student registered for the season receive $50 Off)
- Social & Ballroom Classes available throughout the season or by inquiry. Private and Semi-Private Lessons also available.
some provisions apply
- Boys receive all Recreational Class tuition for $200 for the season (monthly payments of $20) and Competition Team tuition at 1/2 price.
- $5 per month discount for the 1st sibling, $10 per month discount for the 2nd sibling. For additional siblings please see Director.
- 5% tuition discount for payment in full when paid by the first week.
- Multiple fundraising opportunities (optional)
- Referral Program
- Receive FREE tuition for 10 registered referrals ($400-$1500 value)
- Receive $100 credit for 3 registered referrals
- Receive $50 credit for 2 registered referrals
- Receive $20 credit for 1 registered referral
- If your referral is placed on a Competition Team Receive the equivalent of 1 month of their tuition in referral credit! Referred dancers must register online with your name. Both referring and referred dancers must complete the season. Credit is applied to accounts backwards, beginning with May, except for full season tuition when referring 10 dancers, credit will be applied to 2018-2019 season tuition. No cash value, non-transferable, provisions may apply.
Registration Fee: $30 per student or $65 per family.
Tuition is annual; for your convenience is divided into 10 monthly payments (6 monthly payments for January start classes). 1st & last month tuition and the Registration fee is due at time of enrollment.