Recreational Dance Classes
Registration Fee: $30/student OR $65/family. Tuition is annual; for your convenience, it is divided into 10 monthly payments. Due upon registration is the registration fee and your 1st and 10th month tuition.
$37 Rockin’ Tots: $370 (35 minute class per week – creative movement, ballet, tumbling)
$42 Tots Plus: $420 (40 minute class per week – ballet, tap, tumbling)
$47 Combination Classes: $470 (ballet, tap, tumbling or ballet, tap, jazz)
$47 Specialty Classes: $470 (modern, hip hop, kids clog)
$32 Genre Specific Classes: $320 (30 minute class per week – jazz, tap or lyrical- available for age 3rd grade and older)
Ballet only: 40-45 minute class – $423 (September – April)
Ballet only: 60-90 minute class – $513 (September – April)
Adult class of Jazz/Tap (Oct – Recital): $250 for the season
2nd Class: $30/month ($300 annual)
3rd Class: $20/ month ($200 annual)
4th-10th Class: $10/ month ($100 annual)
(some provisions apply)
Two Complete Costumes for the Spring Recital & CD of class music: $130 – $180 (depending on age)
Costume payments are collected half in November and half in January;
for Specialty classes receiving only one costume, a $85 fee is collected in January
for Genre Specific classes one costume, an $85 fee, is collected in November.
Tuition: $55 – $250 monthly
Costumes: $90 – $600 for 2-5 costumes
SOME PROVISIONS APPLY
- Boys receive all Recreational Class Tuition for $20 per month. Competition Team Tuition is 1/2 price.
- $5 per month sibling discount for 1st sibling, $10 per month discount for 2nd sibling. For additional siblings please see Director.
- 5% Discount for Full Year Payment when paid by 1st week of class
- Multiple Fundraising Opportunities Available (optional)
- Receive FREE TUITION (a $400-$1500 value!) for 10 registered referrals
- Receive $100 CREDIT for 3 registered referrals
- Receive $50 CREDIT for 2 registered referrals
- Receive $20 CREDIT for 1 registered referrals
- If your referral is placed on a competition team, you receive credit equal to 1 month of his/her tuition.
Referred dancers must register online with your name. Both referred and referring dancers must complete the entire season through June. Credit will be applied from the 10th payment backwards, except for full year tuition credit when 10 dancers are referred – credit will then be applied towards the 2018-2019 season tuition. Not transferable, no cash value, some provisions may apply.
Fundraising Opportunities are available. MORE INFO
$50.00 & Up
Now offered through Blaine Park & Recreation, Centennial Community Education and Spring Lake Park Park & Recreation. No registration fee required. 4 – 7 week sessions.
REGISTER ONLINE AT:
Blaine Park & Recreation – http://www.blaineparks.com/
Centennial Community Education – https://isd12.ce.eleyo.com/search?q=dance
Spring Lake Park Park & Recreation- http://www.slprec.org/programs.html
Specialty Classes may include:
- Mommy & Me (parent & tot)
- Intro to Dance for ages 2.5 -3 and ages 4-6
- Kids Hip Hop – ages 5-7, 8-10
- Kids Tap & Jazz – ages 5-7
- CardioClog (teen/adult)
- Zumba Gold (teen/adult)
- & MORE!